Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1xrlayejs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1xrlayejs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1xrlayejs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1xrlayejs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1xrlayejs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1xrlayejs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1xrlayejs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1xrlayejs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1xrlayejs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-18535-1xrlayejs:173:8

Q: How to check the air conditioning system to see if it is functioning properly? There is no damage that I can see. Also can a gas linkage become damaged?

A small dash to front bumper. So I suspects it has damaged the AC fan system / housing. So I wanna to check the AC functioning.

A: Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic....

Hi and thanks for contacting Your Mechanic. For to see if the air conditioning system is working properly, get a manifold set (a/c gauge set) and hook it up to the high and low side test ports. The gauges should read the pressure in the system. Then turn on the air conditioning system with the engine on and set the switch to max cold and high on the fan. Watch the gauges and record what you see them do. When the gauges stop moving, they should read what the system is showing. A normal condition for a/c is with having the low pressure read between 50 to 18 psi and the high side reading between 150 to 225 psi. If the pressures are too high, then the fixed orifice tube or the expansion valve has plugged up with debris and needs changed. If the pressure is too low and the compressor is cycling on and off fast, then there is a leak in the system. Charge the system and spray down the system with soap water to find bubbles. Then replace what was leaking after collecting the refrigerant into a safe container that will not leak. As for the gas pedal, check to see if the pedal cable is attached and not stretched. Make sure that the throttle body is working properly when stepping on the gas pedal. Replace the cable if it is stretched or broken. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with your air conditioning system and the gas pedal issue.