Q: How to change the break lamp

Can't get it the sucker out

3. How to change the break lamp

Q: Blinker flashes as if I have a bulb out

The problem is in the turn signal switch. The switch may be shorting out to the other circuits when you put the switch to the left. I recommend replacing the turn signal switch. As some vehicles that have an air...

Q: Front driver's seat broken

On the Honda Odyssey there are some documented issues with the seat rail bolts coming loose. The seat trim may need to be removed to give you access to the loose bolt or bolts. Worst case scenario the seat rail...

Q: 2001 Honda Civic can't go over 4000 RPM

First thing to do would be to change the fuel filter and see if that fixes it. If that doesn't fix it, have the fuel pump pressure tested, to see if the fuel pump is weak because that would often...