Q: How to change the break lamp

Can't get it the sucker out

3. How to change the break lamp

Q: My car says check charging system. Whats wrong?

This may be a sign of a weak battery, a failing voltage regulator or failing alternator. As you may know, the alternator is responsible for charging the battery while the engine runs by generating amperage and recharging the battery while...

Q: Jack

Hi Patel. Thanks for the question today. Unfortunately, we can't attach images to this platform. However, you can watch this video which is a 2004 Honda Odyssey (with similar jack points in 2010) to learn the safe places to lift...

Q: Is there a way to stop a leak in my 1994 Honda Accord.

Hi there. Your leak can be coming from a number of places. If the fluid is really clear it is more than likely coolant. Most of the time a coolant leak comes from the radiator, one of the hoses or...