Q: How to change rear motor mount

I would like a step by step process on how to change the rear motor mount on a 2004 Nissan Quest was able to change all three front motor mounts with these and the rear ones being a real pain can anybody help me out

A: Hello. The rear mount on this engine is har...

Hello. The rear mount on this engine is hard to change due to the lack of clearance. The vehicle needs to be put in the air and the lower subframe typically needs to be dropped to be able to access the mount. Without doing this, you would not be able to access and remove the mount. This can be a tricky one to replace. If you want to have this engine mount replaced, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your location to perform this service properly.