Q: How to change my vehicle battery?

I on screw both screw negative and positive have them loose but it won't come off the battery

Hi there. With the battery cable clamps loose, take a flat screwdriver and gently pry open the clamps. Make sure that you do not touch the posts together or touch the frame to the vehicle. Then twist the battery cable clamps and lift up. The battery cables then should come off the battery and you would be able to switch out the battery. When installing the new battery, put on the positive (+) battery cable first and then the negative (-) battery cable and make sure that they are tight. If you need further assistance with replacing your battery, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.