Q: How to change my vehicle battery?

I on screw both screw negative and positive have them loose but it won't come off the battery

3. How to change my vehicle battery?

Q: Is it okay to turn the rotors with a car that has 23k miles and low pad warning light

Hello. You may have performance type brakes with ceramic pads and holes in the rotors surface for heat dissipation. These need to be replaced and cannot be resurfaced in most cases. If you have normal brakes with no holes in...

Q: Catalyst system efficiency

Hi. There are a few things to check out when receiving this code as it doesn't always mean the catalytic converter is going bad. The car has multiple oxygen sensors that test how efficient the converter is performing. If the...

Q: Battery draining constantly.

The first thing to do is to make sure that your friend did not leave any bare wires that are touching ground and shorting out. If the wiring is ok then the problem may just be that it started to...