Q: how to bleed to clutch

clutch peddle stays on floor, have changed slave as the boot had ripped, don't know if we have bleed it propley ??? what is steap by steap to bleed a clutch

You will have to fill the reservoir and pump the pedal at least 10 times. If you have to pull the pedal off the floor by hand then pump the pedal using your hand instead of foot. Then holding the pedal down open the bleeder on the slave cylinder. You may have to repeat the process several times to get all the air out. If you have a pressure bleeder it will work better and quicker. You would need to use it with the pedal up when pressurizing the master cylinder.

3. how to bleed to clutch