Q: How should you tow in an emergency?

How should you tow in an emergency?

3. How should you tow in an emergency?

Q: Q: How do you check the power steering fluid?

Power steering fluid is vital for the system to work correctly. However, your car may or may not have a hydraulic system. If you have the 2.5-liter engine or the 3.0-liter engine, your system is completely electronic and does not...

Q: How do I adjust the distance to empty calculation?

The distance to empty feature tells you approximately how many miles you can drive before you run out of fuel. Because you get worse fuel economy when towing a trailer, your distance to empty number is much lower when a...

Q: Car doesn't have power in the lower gears.

The issue is the clutch is slipping. When the transmission is in second gear, the power train is in an in between gear ratio and will cause the vehicle to have a loss of power during acceleration. I recommend seeking...