Q: How should you adjust the seat backs?

How should you adjust the seat backs?

Adjusting the seat backs in your car is about finding the most comfortable position for sitting, but it’s also about being safe while driving. Here are a few important tips to ensure that you’re able to be both safe and comfortable:

1. Never recline the seat fully if the vehicle is in motion (passenger side).

2. Always drive or ride with the seat back as upright as possible (while maintaining comfort).

3. Never let the seat back so far that you cannot clearly see out the windshield over the steering wheel.

4. Never recline the seat so far back that the shoulder belt is no longer touching your shoulder.