Q: Q: How should pregnant women wear the seat belt?

How should pregnant women wear the seat belt?

3. Q: How should pregnant women wear the seat belt?

Q: How do I use the console box in a 2012 Toyota RAV4?

Your car’s console box (or center console if you prefer) is designed to provide you with additional storage space. It also acts as an armrest for the driver and front passenger. There are actually two storage areas here – this...

Q: How do I use the child-protector lock?

The child-protector lock is a key safety feature that helps keep children secure in the backseat. When the child-protector lock is engaged, the rear doors cannot be opened from the inside, even if the standard lock is unlocked. This makes...

Q: How do I use the venting sunroof feature?

The venting sunroof feature allows your sunroof to open slightly, and at an angle, so that you can get fresh air without there being a clear opening into your vehicle. To use the vent feature, press the “Vent” button in...