Q: How should my car be towed to avoid damage?

How should my car be towed to avoid damage?

3. How should my car be towed to avoid damage?

Q: What does the Intelligent Key™ battery discharge indicator mean?

Your Intelligent Key™ is a critical element to operating your car, but it does require a little bit of maintenance. The most important tip for owners is to make sure the battery is replaced. Without a good battery, they key...

Q: Q: How should my car be towed?

There are many instances in which you might want to tow your car. You might want to tow it behind an RV for instance. While some vehicles can be towed in almost any way, yours is not among them. You...

Q: Knock censor on a 98 honda passport

Hi Madison. Thanks for contacting us today. If you could supply us with the OBD-II trouble code you've received, we can help you understand all of the possible sources. In most cases, a code that indicates a sensor issue is...