Q: How should I test the ECT sensor's three terminals?

How to test engine coolant temperature sensor.It has three terminals? My car is kia sephia 2000, automatic transmission.

3. How should I test the ECT sensor's three terminals?

Q: Oil in my injector harness connector

Hi Lewis. Thanks for contacting us today. Oil can impact many electrical system components, especially if the oil leaks into the spark plug well. It's probably best to have a professional mechanic complete an engine misfiring inspection so they can...

Q: RPM fluctuates, car jumps at speed decrese

This sounds like a shifting issue. The transmission needs to select the proper gear based on how it is adapted when you come to a stop. If the shift is delayed, then the load on the engine will momentarily...

Q: Q: No power when accelerating

Hello! I believe the problem is likely to do with the mass air flow sensor. When this sensor is at fault it will be sending a regular error inlet reading which will cause computer to incorrectly apply air fuel ratio....