Q: How should I sit while driving ?

How should I sit while driving ?

3. How should I sit while driving ?

Q: Q: How do you start the engine?

While starting the engine in your car is as simple as turning the key, there are a few steps that must be followed to make sure that it will actually crank. Here’s what you should do: Make sure the...

Q: Camry 2008 Check Engine Light coming on and no acceleration above 20 km

Hello - the lack of acceleration or speed over 20kpm is classic behavior for a failed throttle position sensor. I would find out specifically what codes are now being set before spending any more money on parts or repair. Most...

Q: How does the front passenger occupant classification system work in a 2012 Toyota Camry?

The front passenger occupant classification system is designed to keep the driver and front passenger safe. Several features work together to accomplish this goal and to give you peace of mind. A seat belt reminder light will come on...