Q: How should I sit while driving ?

How should I sit while driving ?

3. How should I sit while driving ?

Q: Q: How do I apply the parking brake?

The parking brake is an extra brake to ensure the safety of your vehicle. It can be used to make sure the vehicle is not going anywhere when stopped. To apply the parking brake: Locate the parking brake on...

Q: Q: Clutch pedal stays on floor

Hi, your Toyota has an Hydraulic Clutch system with a master cylinder operated by the pedal and a slave cylinder that moves the clutch release bearing. It is possible you have a fluid leak or failed master or slave cylinder....

Q: Q: How do I adjust the power front seats?

The power front seats are controlled by the power switches on the outboard side of the seats, and can be adjusted in up to four different ways, depending on how your vehicle is equipped: 1. To move the seats horizontally,...