Q: How should I sit while driving ?

How should I sit while driving ?

3. How should I sit while driving ?

Q: Q: How do I delete or edit the contacts in the Uconnect phonebook?

If you are editing a contact, press the Uconnect phone button, which is a telephone symbol on either the center console or the steering wheel. The system will say “Ready” and beep, at which point you should say...

Q: Right turn produces noise - 2011 Toyota Camry

Hi there. It sounds like you have a wheel bearing or axle failure. A failing wheel bearing will generally produce more noise when loaded; LF when turning right and RF when turning left. An axle can produce similar noise if...

Q: Malfunctioning driver's side power seat.

The power seat switch may be bad and would have to be checked for sending power out to the power tilt and recline functions. If the switch is working correctly then the power seat motors would be checked and replaced...