Q: How should I sit while driving ?

How should I sit while driving ?

Proper posture makes you more comfortable while driving. Sitting correctly can prevent fatigue and other aches caused from having the wrong posture for long periods.

1. Sit against the seat back with your back upright.

2. Move the seat position backward or forward until you can reach the pedals by lifting on the lever in front of the seat or pushing the button for power seats.

3. Adjust the back of the seat so that you can reach all of the controls easily by pulling up on the lever and holding while you move the seat back to the desired position.

4. Adjust the steering wheel to the correct height and angle by pushing the lever under the steering wheel until it is at the correct angle. Pull back on the lever to lock it in place.

5. Put the head restraint in the correct position with the center aligned with the tops of your ears by pressing on the button on the right side and pulling up or pushing down on the restraint.

6. Put on the seat belt tight enough but not too tight to be restricting.