Q: How should I manage my cargo?

How should I manage my cargo?

3. How should I manage my cargo?

Q: How do I turn the rear park aid feature on or off?

The rear park aid is a safety feature that helps you when you are parking or are in a reverse situation. When in reverse it audibly alerts you of your surroundings, and how close you are to hitting other cars...

Q: my 2003 camry does not have oil pressure

Be sure the pick up screen, and pick up tube, in the oil pan are not blocked. Then, measure pump pressure as close to the pump as possible; there should be a test plug at which you can attach a...

Q: What cargo compartments or storage areas are available?

Your Accord was designed with quite a few handy storage areas to make it easier to bring the essentials with you and stay organized. You’ll find them throughout the car. Here’s a quick look at the “what and where”. ...