Q: How should I manage my cargo?

How should I manage my cargo?

3. How should I manage my cargo?

Q: How do I open and close the power sunroof?

The power sunroof button is located on the overhead console. It sits between the two reading lights. To open the sunroof, press the switch towards the rear of the car, and hold it. The sunroof will continue to open until...

Q: Trouble Starting, and sometimes doesn't start at all - Dies at idle from time to time.

Hello. Cleaning the throttle body and idle valve may have been needed, but the intermittent starting and dying symptom can be the camshaft and crankshaft sensors. These are the codes P0335 and P0340. The code P0446 can be from the...

Q: Can I attach a camper to truck?

Whether or not you can attach a camper to your vehicle depends on your specific vehicle. Luckily, check inside the glove box for a large label. This is the ‘Loading Information’ label that will tell you if a slide-in camper...