Q: How should I have my vehicle towed?

How should I have my vehicle towed?

3. How should I have my vehicle towed?

Q: How do I disable the Trailer Sway feature?

Your truck comes with a Trailer Sway feature. This feature helps ease trailer sway when towing an object. To disable the Trailer Sway feature. Press the Setup button until you see Trailer Sway. Press the Reset button to turn...

Q: Q: I have no power steering

This vehicle may be covered under a recall for the electric assist power steering torque sensor failure. Call the local dealer and see if your vehicle is covered under recall number 14S05. They will replace the torque sensor and may...

Q: Need wire connection details for 73 F100 ignition switch -Black, Yellow, Pink, Red w/Blue, & two Red w/Green on one terminal

Hi there. Unfortunately, we are unable to attach images or files to this Q & A section, so we're not able to assist you in this manner. I would suggest searching online for a wiring schematic for your 73 Ford...