Q: How safe is it to drive my car if I need a flexi coupler replaced

Steering wheels feels loose when going over bumps... Flexi Coupler

A: It is not safe to drive it at all with a lo...

It is not safe to drive it at all with a loose steering wheel, as you could be putting yourself in grave danger if you are not able to steer your vehicle out of a possible crash. I recommend having the car towed to a local shop or having one our qualified professionals come to your car’s location to inspect the steering problem and advise you on a repair. Do not drive the vehicle until fixed.