Q: how often should I change my transmision fluid

I am a low mileage driver ! the information out there is so vague How old can the fluid be 30,ooo = 5 years

3. how often should I change my transmision fluid

Q: Q: Headlights

Hello...the headlight circuit is fairly limited in extent, so if you request a headlight circuit diagnostic, a certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. It is possible for both bulbs, left and right side (the low beam filaments...

Q: While I'm driving, my vehicle makes a hissing noise when it shifts, it will go away sometimes.

Hello. If the noise occurs right before the transmission shifts, then it can be caused by a few things. Depending on how it sounds, it can be a loose belt that is slipping when the vehicle is getting ready to...

Q: How do I fix the issues related to code P0445 (Failed Emissions Test)?

Diagnostic Trouble Code P0455 has causes in addition to a faulty or loose gas cap. In your circumstance, the first thing you should do is reset the Check Engine Light which will erase the existing codes. Then see if the...