Q: how often do right control arms go bad and about what would the cost be to replace on this kind of vehicle and would the price go

what would the cost be to replace a right control arm front and wouldn't you replace the bushing as well and does that come as a kit

Hi there. Under normal wear and tear, a control arm tends to last about 100,000 miles. Under hard driving or constant bumps, gravel and other poor conditions, the control arms and bushings will wear out much sooner; perhaps at 50,000 miles. You can request to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a control arm assembly replacement to receive an accurate price quote.

3. how often do right control arms go bad and about what would the cost be to replace on this kind of vehicle and would the price go