Q: how much would it cost to replace my fuel pump?

it smells like gas when i'm heating my car up and when I turn on the heater...i think I was told that I need to replace the fuel pump before. I hate being taken advantage of bc i'm a female who doesn't know cars. What would be a reasonable estimate?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace the fuel pump.

Hi there:

It might be better for you to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a smell in the car inspection first, before you decide to replace the fuel pump. If you’re getting a gasoline smell while your heater or vents are active, it’s more likely that you have a small fuel leak under the hood of your car as opposed to a fuel pump problem.

3. how much would it cost to replace my fuel pump?