Q: how much would it cost to replace a aluminal nut that head broke off that sit behind oil filter to stop oil leak, & replace starte

I have a oil leak from a aluminal nut above oil filter housing, the head of nut has popped of, it also act like the starter is going out, it hesitates on turning over before it starts. I had battery checked , it was good Please give me your best quout

Considering that a bolt head has broken off, additional labor may be required than what would normally be necessary to remove the oil filter housing. This can often times involve using a drill to extract the old bolt. If there is not sufficient room for a drill, other parts will require removal in order to gain access for a drill. This could potentially result in an entire day worth of labor depending on what needs to be removed to access the broken bolt. As for the starter, I would recommend having the starter tested. This would invovle using a digital multimeter to make sure that battery voltage is reaching the starter. If battery voltage is reaching the starter, the starter has failed. If battery voltage is not reaching the starter and the battery is 100% good, the battery cable from the battery to the starter has failed. Once this inspection has been done is when an accurate quote can be given for this repair.

3. how much would it cost to replace a aluminal nut that head broke off that sit behind oil filter to stop oil leak, & replace starte