Q: How much would it cost to have rebuilt engine or used engine (not sure correct terminology) put in my 2007 chevy impala?

I need a price for having a rebuilt or used engine put in my car. Parts and labor.

Hi there. Unfortunately, this is not a service that our mobile mechanics can offer to our customers. As such, we’re not able to provide an estimate on this service. There are many companies that provide these services, so my suggestion would be to search online for engine replacement services and reach out to a local mechanic shop.

3. How much would it cost to have rebuilt engine or used engine (not sure correct terminology) put in my 2007 chevy impala?