Q: How much would it cost to fix this car?

I am looking to buy a car and I saw this posting of a 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe for $4000. I am very interested in it but the problem is that's it is damaged. It needs one new headlight, Front bumper, one door fixed and air bags, and a new hood as well. How much would it cost to fix it?

Hi there:

If you’re planning on buying any used car, you might want to have one of our professional mobile mechanics complete a pre-purchase car inspection, so they can determine if the cost you’re paying for the vehicle and the cost of repairs needed is a good value or not.