Q: how much would it cost for a fuel replacement ?

i have put the wrong fuel in my car and was wondering would i have to replace it ?

If you put diesel fuel in your vehicle I would strongly recommend to have it replaced. If you accidentally put premium gas in your vehicle when it only requires regular, you should be just fine with that and won’t have to worry about replacing the fuel. As for pricing I would recommend reaching out to a local shop in your area who is able to dispose of the old fuel. It would likely be the labor time of removing and replacing the fuel tank minus the cost of the fuel tank.

3. how much would it cost for a fuel replacement ?