Q: how much would it cost for a fuel replacement ?

i have put the wrong fuel in my car and was wondering would i have to replace it ?

3. how much would it cost for a fuel replacement ?

Q: How do I use the Digital Speedometer feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Digital Speedometer feature in the driver information center (DIC) allows the speedometer to be displayed in digital format through the DIC. To view the Digital Speedometer, press the MENU button until the DIC displays Trip/Fuel Information Menu, then use...

Q: my bmw320i e90 giving out white smoke from exhaust, how can I fix it?

Smoking coming from the exhaust can be caused by multiple component failures, ranging from oil control valve problems to valve guides or piston rings that are damaged. The best thing for you to do is have a professional mobile mechanic...

Q: Car cut off on the highway and never started back up.

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2004 Chevrolet Impala to die while running and not restart. The P0443 code is for the Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit and though this will need to be addressed will...