Q: how much would it cost for a fuel replacement ?

i have put the wrong fuel in my car and was wondering would i have to replace it ?

3. how much would it cost for a fuel replacement ?

Q: My 99 Chevy tahoe vortec 5.7l has a code p0300 random misfire what code this be?

Hi Demario. Thanks for contacting us today. In a modern combustion engine, if more than one cylinder misfires, this will increase or decrease the revolutions per minute (RPM) of the crankshaft. If that increase and/or decrease is more than 2...

Q: 2006 Chevy Impala....reduce engine power and service traction control are coming on now very often. At first it was like once a we

Hi Ericka. Thanks for contacting us today. Both of these warning lights typically indicate that a mechanical fault exists in the driveline (meaning transmission or differential). It's possible that they are being triggered by the same component failure, but it...

Q: How can I tell if my tensioners are keeping pressure on my serpentine belt?

Hi there. Many serpentine belt tensioners have a built in gauge that can help you determine if it is in need of replacement. Here is a link to a picture of a similar style tensioner and what to look at...