Q: how much would it cost for a fuel replacement ?

i have put the wrong fuel in my car and was wondering would i have to replace it ?

3. how much would it cost for a fuel replacement ?

Q: How do I arm the anti-theft alarm?

While nothing can completely prevent a car from being stolen, an anti-theft alarm is a fantastic tool for tipping the odds in your favor. Arming the anti-theft alarm in the vehicle can be done in a few simple steps: ...

Q: Hi, my 2006 camry is having low idle rev (400 rpm), engine shakes and constant hissing noise seems to come for fuel tank. What cou

Hi there. A rough idling engine can be caused by a number of issues, some of them are serious while others tend to be minor, but the symptoms remain pretty much the same. The car will feel rough and bouncy...

Q: 2004 Chevy impala ss sunroof will not close, make clicking noise and motor sounds like it is laboring

Hi There, It sounds like the sunroof is binding up inside the track causing it to get stuck and ultimately overpower the motor. This will likely require the sunroof panels to come apart to determine what may be causing it...