Q: how much would it be to fix my evap on my vw jetta s

my 2014 jetta engine light came on one day after pumping gas and i had to put my foot on gas in order for it to start after filling it up. i got it checked and its my evap system i have the part i just need a estimate on how much itll be to put it on

Hi there. There are several components that comprise the EVAP system, so in order to give you an estimate, we’ll have to gather additional information from you. Please submit a request for service and we’ll be able to determine what services are applicable.

3. how much would it be to fix my evap on my vw jetta s