Q: how much would be the total price for rear brake pads and rotors to my subaru forrester 2008? With labor and tax?

How much would be the total price for rear brake pads and rotors with tax and labor included? I would also like a price for front pads and rotors with labor and tax. Lastly a price for a serpentine belt replaced on the same vehicle with tax and labor included. Thank you!

Hi...all of these services are available. To obtain an exact and complete quote for the brake pads and rotors, please click on "Get a Quote" at YourMechanic’s brake pad replacement service page. On that page, rotors are listed under "optional services" and you simply use the supplied link to add the rotors. Similarly, to get an exact quote for the replacement of the serpentine belt, please click on "Get a Quote" on YourMechanic’s serpentine/drive belt replacement service page. Once you accept the quotes, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic will come right to your location and get these services taken care of for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. how much would be the total price for rear brake pads and rotors to my subaru forrester 2008? With labor and tax?