Q: how much would be the total price for rear brake pads and rotors to my subaru forrester 2008? With labor and tax?

How much would be the total price for rear brake pads and rotors with tax and labor included? I would also like a price for front pads and rotors with labor and tax. Lastly a price for a serpentine belt replaced on the same vehicle with tax and labor included. Thank you!

3. how much would be the total price for rear brake pads and rotors to my subaru forrester 2008? With labor and tax?