Q: how much willit cost to fix air conditioner for 325 i 2006?

Its blowing out warm air had it reset but only lasted 2 weeks...

The cost depends solely on what is wrong. If the fuse supplying the compressor is blown, and such is not due to a faulty circuit, you are looking at a dollar for a fuse, plus the cost of a service call. On the other hand, if refrigerant is leaking past the compressor shaft seal, you will need a compressor (low hundreds of dollars) and of course the dryer/accumulator in the system will have to be replaced. There are lots of possible faults in a/c systems and thus to give you an exact quote, a mechanic will have to put test gauges on your system, see if there is sufficient pressure for the compressor to start and if it starts what system pressures look like. If system pressure is low, you probably have a leak and the leak will have to be repaired. It is possible to have multiple faults and, of course, multiple leak points but in all events the Mechanic will be able to fix everything and restore the operation to as good as new. To obtain an authoritative diagnostic and a written repair estimate, please request an a/c system diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.