Q: How much will it cost to repair a dent on the right side close to the wheel?

I have a dent and a scratch located on the right side of my car, right above the wheels area, I wanted to have an estimated cost of how much it will be and how long the work will take

Hello - This task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair.

3. How much will it cost to repair a dent on the right side close to the wheel?