Q: how much will an oil change cost? new brake pads? any other necessary services?

I will be purchasing a used 2001 Mercedes E320 from the original owner. It has 95,000 miles. Before purchasing I would like to know the cost of maintenance and every service that is needed to keep the car in good working condition.
The car is currently registered in Texas. If the car says it complies with California emission standards how trustworthy is that claim?

3. how much will an oil change cost? new brake pads? any other necessary services?