Q: How much was the total of the replacement?

I got this car used for my daughter and I would like to know the total cost of the brake pads and rotors

3. How much was the total of the replacement?

Q: Auxiliary mode on stereo

Hi, thanks for writing in. It sounds like there could be a connection issue, an issue with your stereos electrical system, or a faulty stereo. First, I would remove the stereo and check all connections to verify that everything is...

Q: I failed my inspection and I got the codes p0031 and p1148.

The issue you are experiencing (P0031 and P1148) are known by Nissan, and has occurred with many other Versa owners. They have designed a fix for it and it is addressed under Technical Service Bulletin NTB08-074. They will install a...

Q: My car won't start after replacing flex pipe and Muffler

Technically, there is no connection at all between what was done on the exhaust system and the subsequent no start problem. Of course, it's always possible the Mechanic damaged something on the vehicle but such, if it occurred and if...