Q: How much to install an engine in my 2001 jag xjr supercharged?

How much to install an engine in my 2001 Jag xjr?

3. How much to install an engine in my 2001 jag xjr supercharged?

Q: my 2001 ford windstar is making a knocking sound when i start it

A loud sound like that you are describing would suggest an internal mechanical failure. You might check engine oil pressure which will give you some clues. If a part cause is low oil pressure, due to excessive clearances (which in...

Q: Q: Car stalling when stopped

The codes all reference engine misfires. Continued misfires can cause the catalyst to fail and block the exhaust. The past diagnosis you had that the coils could be bad was correct. The coils and plugs should be replaced first and...

Q: was getting PO440 CODE.

These valves are controlled by the PCM so the circuit will not be closed until commanded by the PCM and that closure can be through the ground side. If the circuit is competed through the ground side, you will always...