Q: How much to install a windshield wiper motor

My windshield wipers will not turn on I thought it could be a fuse I heard there was not a fuse to the windshield wiper motor so now how much is it to install a windshield wiper motor

Hi there. It depends on the type of car you drive and the auto repair shop you go to that often dictates the price for replacement of a windshield wiper motor. Our mechanics are mobile, which means they don’t have the overhead that repair shops have. They provide you convenience by coming to your home or office. Simply submit a quote request for a windshield wiper motor replacement including your vehicle information and we’ll be able to send you a quote.