Q: how much to fix a wheel bearing on a infiniti 2007 g35x

My car is making squeeking noice when i turn it to left or go over a bump.how much will it coste to fix ? How much will it cost me

Hello. A squeaking sound is generally not caused by a worn wheel bearing. Squeaks are more likely caused by a worn; ball joints ,sway bar endlinks, struts or springs. A steering and suspension evaluation should be about $70 but I will ask customer support to send you a quote to accurately reflect the price.

Before any repairs can be quoted you will need to have the noise isolated and diagnosed. From what you describe it is not the wheel bearing but a suspension component that is grinding metal to metal. The noise may be a sway bar link arm, ball joints, tie rods, strut, control arm bushings. All of these components may be the cause and you should have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check to problem for you. The labor cost will typically be one hours labor for the service call and diagnosis, The a propper quote can be given for the needed repairs.