Q: how much to fix a wheel bearing on a infiniti 2007 g35x

My car is making squeeking noice when i turn it to left or go over a bump.how much will it coste to fix ? How much will it cost me

3. how much to fix a wheel bearing on a infiniti 2007 g35x

Q: Water pump replacement after coming loose?

Water pumps do NOT get loose on an engine excepting an unusual circumstance where the pump was improperly installed. So, the mechanic might be referring, in your circumstance, to a seized water pump or a situation where the water pump...

Q: Alternator bearing making noise

Hello, if you hear a bearing that is noisy in the alternator, the only repair is to replace the alternator. This is something that should be done sooner than later to avoid the bearing failing and locking up the alternator...

Q: When replacing upper ball joints can you just purchase the instaed of whole control arm

I checked multiple aftermarket catalogs, the Dodge OEM catalog and even E-Bay for possible gray market junk but I can find no listings for separate upper ball joints to install in the upper control arm for your vehicle. For some...