Q: How much to do all the brakes and replace all the rotor and disc?

how much to do all the brakes and replace all the rotor and disc?

Hi There, Depending on the condition of your brakes, you may not need to replace the rotors, which may save you a bit on repair costs. If you notice a vibration or pulsing as you press on the brake pedal, then you may in fact need to have the rotors replaced as this usually indicates they have developed low spots in them which is what causes the vibration when the brake pads press against them. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. How much to do all the brakes and replace all the rotor and disc?