Q: How much to change front pads and rotors on disco II?

Front Brake need replacement

Billing question for the cost to replace the front brake pads on a 2002 Land Rover Discovery with a V8-4.0L engine.

3. How much to change front pads and rotors on disco II?

Q: Car keeps dying

There are usually two different issues that cause the engine to stall or reduce RPM in situations like this. The first thing I'd look at is the idle control valve or sensors that monitor the fuel system. The second item...

Q: repair brake for E550 2008

A brake warning light can refer to fluid level, maintenance required, or other system fault. If the light is purely a maintenance reminder light, please note that brake pads are not replaced according to any fixed schedule, or number of...

Q: Replacement cost for driver's side rear view mirror GMC Envoy XL 2003

Billing question sent to CS for replacement cost of a rear view mirror.