Q: How much to change front pads and rotors on disco II?

Front Brake need replacement

Billing question for the cost to replace the front brake pads on a 2002 Land Rover Discovery with a V8-4.0L engine.

Q: iPhone not charging from car receptacle

Hi. You should have your lighter port changed to a 12 volt charging port. The older ports were only meant to be used as cigar lighters and are not capable of getting a good connection for chargers. They sell these...

Q: ABS light and brake lights are on all the time

This indicates there is a problem in the Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS). In this system, the VSA modulator control unit monitors wheel speed via sensors. If from the sensor signals the module determines wheel lockup is about to take place,...

Q: How do I complete a brake interlock switch replacement?

Under the dash, if you follow the pedal up from the foot pad toward the pivot point, you will see a bracket in between the brake pedal and the steering column. It will hold the interlock switch, and have a...