Q: How much should it cost to replace the coolant hose in a 1997 honda civic?

Coolant leaking from holes in the coolant hose causing the engine to overheat.

Hi there. It really depends on which coolant hose is damaged and need to be replaced. The best way to get an estimate is to have a professional mechanic replace the radiator hose is to click this link and submit your information. Once we receive the data, we’ll send you an estimate for this service.

3. How much should it cost to replace the coolant hose in a 1997 honda civic?