Q: How much should it be to fix a drive belt tension and pulley has oil on it

How much should a drive belt that have oil on the tensioner pulley be to fix

You would first need to find out the reason for the oil leaking on the belt. You may have a power steering leak, an oil seal leak, or a water pump problem. Once the leak is found then a proper quote can be given since the belt cannot simply be replaced if it is getting oil or coolant on it. If you need some help with pinpointing this leak, contact a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic. They’ll help you replace the belt afterwards as well.

3. How much should it be to fix a drive belt tension and pulley has oil on it