Q: how much should a dealer charge me to replace (labor only) door latch cable on a 2009 Silverado PU

door latch cable broke cannot open door from inside outside latch works fine

Hello. It depends on which door cable is broken as to what it would cost. Most cables on this truck call for about 1.5-2 hours of labor. Depending on what the hourly rate is from the dealer would determine what the cost is. Typically you can save money getting this done outside of the dealership, like from YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [replace the door cable] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/door-does-not-lock-or-open-inspection

3. how much should a dealer charge me to replace (labor only) door latch cable on a 2009 Silverado PU