Q: How much oil do I put into my 2006 Tiburon v6 ac compresser

I am replacing my ac compresser in my 06 2.7L Tiburon and I don't know how much oil to add

Hi Slayer. If you’re replacing the AC compressor on your Hyundai, I would strongly recommend buying or downloading a service and repair manual for the vehicle, as it will give you not only the right amount of oil, but the correctly procedures for adding and priming the oil. Failure to do this can cause the compressor to overheat really quick.

3. How much oil do I put into my 2006 Tiburon v6 ac compresser