Q: How much is the battery for a 2012 jetta?

How much is the full price for a 2012 jetta battery?

3. How much is the battery for a 2012 jetta?

Q: How to reset TPMS if no button is available

The only way to reset the light is to put the system in relearn mode. First, make sure all the tire pressures are even set and to specifications. You may need to hook up a battery charger on low first...

Q: My key will not go into the ignition. When i look into the hole something is blocking it. Is there a cheap fix?

The ignition lock tumblers have fallen down and blocked the key. You can try and get a small thin pick or similar device and try and push the tumbler back up in place and put the key in. If you...

Q: Q: How do I use the lower anchors and tethers for children (LATCH) system?

The lower anchors and tethers for children (LATCH) system is a key safety feature in your vehicle, that helps secure a child restraint system. The LATCH system accomplishes this by latching the restraint to the vehicle via anchors and tethers....