Q: How much is the battery for a 2012 jetta?

How much is the full price for a 2012 jetta battery?

3. How much is the battery for a 2012 jetta?

Q: 2012 VW Beetle Turbo. Vehicle will not start.

Prior to performing diagnostics be sure you have a fully charged battery that passes a load test. Then, confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car from starting. Basically, if a fully charged...

Q: My ESC light comes on and I have to wait 45 minutes before I can start the car

Electronic Stabilization Control detects critical situations at an early stage, and takes action to stop skidding and help bring your car safely back under control. Check the wheel sensors for proper operation. Make sure that the sensors are plugged in...

Q: Q: How do I check the coolant level?

Checking the coolant is an important part of keeping your vehicle well maintained. To check the coolant, follow these steps: 1. Open the hood, when the engine is cold. 2. Locate the engine coolant reservoir. 3. Look at the fluid...