Q: How much is the 255,000 scheduled maintenance on a 99 F250 SD 7.3 diesel

How much am I looking at for 255,000 scheduled maintenance for 99 F250 SD CC 7.3 Diesel

Hi there. To review the expected maintenance that is required for your 1999 Ford Super Duty, click this link and enter your vehicle information. Once you’ve submitted the info, review the maintenance required based on mileage and you can request pricing for those services from that page. Thanks!

3. How much is the 255,000 scheduled maintenance on a 99 F250 SD 7.3 diesel