Q: How much is (Serice A) 2007 R350

Need to know how it cost to have Service A maintenance on 2007 R350. I also have some kinda problem with the tailights. Jus the passenger side taillight.

This would depend on what the service A is scheduled for. I believe that this can be customized to whatever you would like it to be. For example, the vehicle does not come with a monitor for tire rotations however you could set tire rotation for service A and choose the number of miles until the service A light comes on. I would check your owners manual to see what service A is set to by default from the manufacturer if you have not adjusted this.