Q: How much is it to fix a 2005 S40 trunk that no longer opens? It appears the trunk wiring needs replacing.

What is the common costs to repair the trunk when the switch and wiring appear to fail on a 2005 S40? The trunk no longer opens with the keyfob or electronic switch on the trunk. I've tried replacing the switch and it still does not work. Online suggestions say the trunk wiring needs replacing. Please help!

3. How much is it to fix a 2005 S40 trunk that no longer opens? It appears the trunk wiring needs replacing.