Q: how much is a timing belt and what is the usual labor cost, told it would take 4 hours?

Tire plus had my car ALL DAY, received a call at 4:00 p.m. asking what were they suppose to do with my car? The store manager was gone (he took care of the work order) is it appropriate to ask for a discount? and how much of a discount. They were very unprofessional. This is the 2nd day they have my car.

Hi there. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a timing belt replacement. Your Mechanic has qualified technicians available that come to your home or office. We care about you and value your time! Schedule your next service with us at www.yourmechanic.com.

• how much is a timing belt and what is the usual labor cost, told it would take 4 hours?