Q: How much is a kickdown replacement

How much is a kickdown replacement

3. How much is a kickdown replacement

Q: My water pump went out, I drove the car about 10 more miles before stopping, did I create additional engine damage?

Hi there! Yes, that is definitely enough time to do catastrophic damage and seize the engine. With your water pump going out and no coolant circulating through the engine, there is tremendous heat being generated and stored, and with heat...

Q: Can a defective catalytic converter cause clutch failure?

To answer your question, a catalytic converter cannot cause clutch failure. You have a series of independent failures, which is not very common for vehicles with less than 100,000 miles. I would take your 2013 Chevrolet Cruze back to the...

Q: 2005 chrysler 300C code 0480

The most common cause for getting code P0480 on this car is the cooling fan has a problem and should be checked for proper operation and replace electrical cooling fan and fan relay as needed.