Q: How much is a kickdown replacement

How much is a kickdown replacement

3. How much is a kickdown replacement

Q: 4wd engages but vehicle bucks like 4wd is slipping.

There is likely an internal issue going on within your transfer case. The most common cause of transfer case slippage is low fluid. I suggest that the transfer case fluid condition and level is checked. If the two wheel drive...

Q: Q: My car will not go over 20 mph.

Hi there. Check the fuel pressure regulator and make sure that its working and plugged in. Put a fuel pressure tester on the fuel rail and make sure that there is good fuel pressure of 45 to 65 psi. If...

Q: 05 ram 4x4 Vibration in the floor during acceleration, and a vibration in​ steering at cruising speed that goes away when letting off the gas.

Hi there. This sounds like the tires on the front are out of balance and the ball joints are worn and need replaced. A out of balance wheel will cause the vehicle to vibrate and may change location to the...