Q: How much is a kickdown replacement

How much is a kickdown replacement

3. How much is a kickdown replacement

Q: Engine light and battery light is on.

Hi there. Check the alternator and see if its not charging properly. Charge up the battery and start the engine. Check for a voltage on the battery with the engine running and see if its between 13.5 and 14.7 volts....

Q: Tail lights and dash light don't work on a '94 Chevy 1500

It really depends on where you live and what the going rate is. I'm in a big city here at Houston and the dealer's charge around $120-140 per hour of labor. That might help you get an idea if you...

Q: My car runs hot but it never overtheats the temperature gauge moves up and down

When you are driving on the highway above 45 mph your engine cooling fan does not provide any flow and the car relies on the force of moving air from the speed. The fan can still come on if needed...