Q: I have some loose parts on the front end of my 2004 Ford Explorer and am wondering what it would cost to repair

Have a 2004 explorer with loose front joints and missing boots on front. Wonder what parts/labor would cost to replace front 2 joints.

Hello. The front end would need to be fully inspected to see which parts are actually failing. If it is the ball joints it may require that the entire control arm be replaced to repair the issue. If you want to have your vehicle inspected, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [inspect your suspension] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brakes-steering-and-suspension-inspection

3. I have some loose parts on the front end of my 2004 Ford Explorer and am wondering what it would cost to repair