Q: How much for parts and labor to replace radiator in a 2000 Plymouth voyager

How much for parts and labor to replace radiator in a 2000 voyager

Hi there. When replacing the radiator, it is best to also replace the radiator cap and thermostat, replace coolant hoses and have the mechanic professionally flush the coolant system. In order to provide you with an accurate quote for replacing the radiator on your Plymouth Voyager, please fill out this request.

• How much for parts and labor to replace radiator in a 2000 Plymouth voyager