Q: How much for just labor to reolace timing belt

How much would it be if I provided the parts and they were brand new parts certified from the manufacturer or what not, would it be for just labor to replace the timing belt on a 1988 Subaru DL

Hi there. Having a timing belt replaced is one of those jobs where every step involved should be completed by a professional mechanic; including securing parts. It might be tempting to purchase the parts yourself or even assume that you’d receive a better price. However, to be honest, the price we offer parts to customers is typically less expensive than dealerships or auto part stores direct to customer pricing. We typically do not just complete labor services on a job like you’ve described. However, you can request a price quote from our sales department and see if they’ll be able to offer this service as you’ve described.Simply click this link, then click the Get a Quote button to begin the process. Thanks.

3. How much for just labor to reolace timing belt