Q: How much for a clutch fan and water pump replacement

I Need an estimate for both parts and do you have a shop or do you come to my house? How long does it take to replace? Thank you

3. How much for a clutch fan and water pump replacement

Q: Knock sensor P0332 2004 Chevrolet Express 2500

Hi there - the P0332 problem code indicates a "low signal", which can mean a bad knock sensor, but it can also mean "no signal", as in, a wiring problem. Check the connections to the sensor for good connectivity, and...

Q: I get a vibration in my 2006 chevy trailblazer when I accelerate

If you are getting a front end vibration during acceleration it is possible that you could have loose suspension parts. Suspension parts such as ball joints, tie rod ends, and sway bar links often develop free play after being worn...

Q: Q: Power problems

Hi. Other owners have reported similar symptoms with their trailblazers. The first and easiest thing to check would be the 125A mega fuse under the hood. This is located right outside the under hood fuse box and has two big...