Q: How much for a clutch fan and water pump replacement

I Need an estimate for both parts and do you have a shop or do you come to my house? How long does it take to replace? Thank you

3. How much for a clutch fan and water pump replacement

Q: Q: Engine bogs down

The ignition timing may have jumped, causing the timing to be off. The ignition timing will need to be checked to see if the camshaft timing jumped. If the timing is not the cause, then check to see if the...

Q: Why won't it start with a low battery and a good jump start connection?

Hi, thanks for writing in. Your battery may not have had enough cold cranking amps (CCA). The volts may be correct but if it doesn't have enough CCA, it will not start for you. Batteries that specify cold cranking...

Q: Having to push on starter relay fuse to start car

Hi there. If you have to press the relay in order for the starter to engage, it's possible that the relay housing itself is damaged or the relay itself is the source of your problems. You might want to have...