Q: How much for a clutch fan and water pump replacement

I Need an estimate for both parts and do you have a shop or do you come to my house? How long does it take to replace? Thank you

3. How much for a clutch fan and water pump replacement

Q: Noise when braking at low speed

Hello. I am not sure of your description of the sound, but I think you are describing a brake rotor runout causing the brake pads to gyrate and make a noise at low speeds and light braking it is most...

Q: The bolt that holds the plate for the power steering return lines, what size is it? Is it a torx? Is it a twelve point?

The bolt size that you need is 10 mm and the treads of 20 metric with a torque of 71 inch pounds. The best thing to do is take a thread gauge tool and check to see if the treads...

Q: Car making loud noise and barely running.

This sounds like it could be a serious problem for your car. My first recommendation would be to have this vehicle inspected by a certified mechanic as soon as possible to avoid these symptoms turning into larger problems. The list...