Q: Q: Misfiring

I bought used engine, put new plugs, wires, distrubtor, still, Flashing Cel, code po301, cold this engine be bad??

3. Q: Misfiring

Q: My 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 he I lost power while I was driving. It will turn over buybacks seems like it’s not getting fuel. If I

Hi Terry. Thanks for sending in your question today. It's likely that your fuel pump is damaged or perhaps the fuel relay. A dirty fuel filter, combined with dirty air filters, fuel injectors, and other fuel system components can also...

Q: Car is leaking insane amounts of oil and is also overheating.

A failed head gasket could account for both the overheating and the oil leak but that is pure speculation as the overheating and the oil leak could also be totally unrelated. If you request an engine overheating diagnostic the responding...

Q: Truck won't start -1997 GMC C1500

Hello. The description of the pop and then your car dying makes me check to see if the timing is correct. Distributors will sometimes shear their roll pins and the gear on the end of the distributor will spin. Sometimes...