Q: Q: Misfiring

I bought used engine, put new plugs, wires, distrubtor, still, Flashing Cel, code po301, cold this engine be bad??

3. Q: Misfiring

Q: High speed acceleration issue

Yes, you do have an old truck, but that doesn't mean it can't run well. If you noticed this problem about the time you replaced the catalyst, it could be that the replacement catalyst is not large enough to breathe...

Q: p0720 code will not stay gone

Hello. If the vehicle speed sensor has been replaced then the wiring to the sensor must be tested. If there is high resistance or any breaks in the wire then this will occur. I have also seen the signal gear...

Q: Intake manifold gasket preventive maintance

Hello. If the vehicle runs well and does not have any leaks then it may not be necessary, however, at 180k miles it would not be a bad idea to replace the intake manifold gaskets, especially if you plan on...