Q: Q: Misfiring

I bought used engine, put new plugs, wires, distrubtor, still, Flashing Cel, code po301, cold this engine be bad??

3. Q: Misfiring

Q: Hi I have a chrysler 300 and every time I use the air conditioner it starts to overheat

When in use, the a/c system places an added load on the engine. You probably have a marginal cooling system, that is there is some deficiency, and the deficiency is becoming apparent as overheating when the engine has that additional...

Q: Why does my engine start up but then slowly turn off?

Hi there. Most vehicle accidents cause more than just cosmetic damage, especially when the front end is involved. In your case, without being there to physically inspect your vehicle, it's very difficult to give you a precise cause of the...

Q: 5.7l cuts out when you throttle the engine from a stop. Gets going sometime then hesitates. When it gets to 50 mph it runs fine.

Hi there. Check the IAC (idle air control valve) and see if its functioning. If the engine is having an issue with stumbling, the IAC could be causing the engine to stall out. If the IAC is working properly, then...