Q: how much engine oil is ideally used for every 1000km?

How much engine oil does an I10 magna cng version use for every 1000km ideally?

3. how much engine oil is ideally used for every 1000km?

Q: I bought a Mini Cooper and driving it today the service engine soon light came on, overdue oil change, can that make light go on

The check engine light will not be on from not changing oil in time. You will have to have the computer scanned to retrieve stored codes so you can find out the cause. The oil and filter should be changed...

Q: Sulfur smell while flooring 2011 V6 Mitsubishi Outlander

First thing--start buying your gas somewhere else. Sulfur is created by sulfur burning in the gas and you are getting bad gas that has sulfur in it. That's the only thing. The only other thing that can make sulfur...

Q: How do I use the max air conditioning?

The max air conditioning feature is an extra powerful version of the air conditioning, and can be used in extremely hot weather conditions, or when you need to cool the car in a hurry. To use the max air conditioning...