Q: How much engine oil do I need for my Vauxhall insigna for a service

As above

Hello thank you for writing in. The engine’s oil capacity depends in the size. Most sizes of engine for this make of vehicle take 4.5 quarts of 5w30 motor oil. The type of oil will also depend in if you run fully synthetic or not. You want to keep it the same as whatever you currently have. Make sure to replace the filter when you change the oil. Lastly make sure you compensate for the amount of oil the filter will hold. The best way to accomplish that is to check the dip stick after you run the vehicle for a moment.

3. How much engine oil do I need for my Vauxhall insigna for a service