Q: How much engine oil do I need for my Vauxhall insigna for a service

As above

3. How much engine oil do I need for my Vauxhall insigna for a service

Q: Why does my car loose RPM when I'm driving?

Hi there. First check all of the fluids and make sure that they are full and top off all low fluids. Then check the battery and make sure that it has a full charge of 12.6 volts. If the voltage...

Q: oil pressure light came on shut engine I add pint of oil no light yet

If the oil level is low, oil should be added until the level reaches the full mark on the oil dipstick (no higher though). Adding oil to the full line on the dipstick will give you a safety margin just...

Q: Oil and water mixing in expansion tank

This is a sign of a blown head gasket. When your car overheats and causes the cylinder head gasket to become compromised, this can cause a leak at the combustion chamber (which is also an area where coolant and oil...