Q: How much engine oil do I need for my Vauxhall insigna for a service

As above

3. How much engine oil do I need for my Vauxhall insigna for a service

Q: I accidentally put expired motor oil in my car, will it damage my engine?

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2002 Subaru Outback. I don't think you should have any worries. As long as the oil did not have any contamination from water then it should be okay to use the expired...

Q: Oil doesn't show on the dipstick until second pull.

Hi there. What could be happening is the dipstick is binding up on the oil pan in the dipstick tube. Check the dipstick tube and make sure that it is not bent or have a kink in it. Also, when...

Q: Is Chevy Equinox 2006 worth replacing oil pan gasket? 198,000 miles

Hi there. Replacing the oil pan gasket is part of an engines life and part of a vehicle's maintenance. Every vehicle will eventually need to have the oil pan gasket replaced. Before you replace the oil pan gasket, look around...