Q: How much engine oil do I need for my Vauxhall insigna for a service

As above

3. How much engine oil do I need for my Vauxhall insigna for a service

Q: My car burns a quart of oil every 50 miles and gives off white smoke

Hello, you have major internal wear of the engine. White smoke is a sign of anti-freeze being burnt in the combustion chamber this could be a head gasket failure and will cause overheating condition. The loss of oil is wear...

Q: Please what gear oil is best for my Hyundai sonata 2005.

As you may know, there are a multitude of engine oils on the market all claiming to be the "best" and prolonging the life of your car's engine. One of the main questions you will be asked when changing your...

Q: Can using the wrong oil filter cause the oil pressure gasket to leak?

If the check engine light came on, and the light was still on at the time the mechanic did the "diagnostic", it is impossible for there to "be nothing wrong". In particular, the check engine light will only illuminate if...