Q: How much dose it cost to have the fuel filter replaced on my 2009 town and country mini van?

Veh loses power sometimes and I think it might be the fuel filter being it has high mileage and has never been changed. Does it even have a filter and if so how much to change it? Thank You Gurnie Stout

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the fuel filter on a 2009, Chrysler, 300 - town and country mini van.

3. How much dose it cost to have the fuel filter replaced on my 2009 town and country mini van?